Social Engineering Technology Integration Practices (TIPs™)
COMMONd’s Social Technology Integration Practices (TIPs™) will help your organization minimize unwarranted data breach and related negative exposures. Our Social Engineering Exploit team will work with your team to protect your workforce from social engineering attacks and help prevent people from being deceived and influenced maliciously.
That expensive firewall won’t mean much if your users are tricked into clicking on a malicious link they think came from a Facebook friend or LinkedIn connection. Even if you’ve got all the “bells and whistles” on your network, you still need to have proper testing and processes in place to protect your users from social engineering attacks.
ARE WE AT RISK?
COMMONd will use the latest social engineering techniques to see how and where your company is vulnerable.
CAN YOUR TEAM IDENTIFY SOPHISTICATED SOCIAL ENGINEERING ATTACKS?
COMMONd‘s Social Technology Integration Practices (TIPs™) will help your organization answer this question.
HOW DO YOU PROTECT YOURSELF?
The types of information these criminals are seeking can vary. But when individuals are well informed and prepared, you will have what you need to maintain control over your data.
WHERE DO I START?
Our sophisticated testing will provide valuable results for your team to know when not to take a person at their word and to provide the training for your users to handle malicious internet sites and email phishing.
- Identifies users strengths and weakness against Social Engineering attacks
- Prepares your staff against the latest and most sophisticated Social Engineering exploits which could pose a threat to your company protected data
- Provides a real-time assertion of how much employees adhere to your organization’s security policies
- Gain key considerations for you to better position your employees against falling prey to these types of attacks
- Minimizes human error during cyberattacks
- Improves data security for your organization
- Outstanding People: We have the very best consultants and professionals the industry has to offer.
- Integrity: We will do what is right, every time.
- Excellence in Everything we do: Perfection is where we start, not just where we finish.
- Focus: Customer First, Last and Always
- Best-in-breed: COMMONd Social Engineering TIPs™ guarantee the neutrality of our deliverables.
We will give you a consistent and uniform set of service parameters and solutions without the disposition of vendors or brands.
SECURITYOur Network Security TIPs™ help you protect your network assets from unwanted intrusion in addition to providing a sound and compliant architecture.
DATA BREACHCOMMONd Data Breach Prevention will provide your organization with the Do’s and the Don’ts of a well-defined and well-planned governance for disaster recovery.
HIPAA ‘Omnibus’HIPAA Omnibus TIPs™ provide your organization with a sound, effective and complete HIPAA security compliant mechanism.
DISASTER RECOVERYOur innovative Always There, Always Safe and Always Secure solutions will allow you to minimize risks and disruptions as well as meet regulatory requirements.
AUDITOur Audit TIPs™ give you comprehensive data to help your organization eliminate unnecessary expenditures for your network infrastructure.
HIGH AVAILABILITYCOMMONd Virtualization TIPs™ create a seamless, always-there data flow. Our solutions will help you reduce the cost of IT development and protect your data security.
VIRTUALIZATIONCOMMONd Virtualization TIPs™ create a seamless, responsive data flow, and improve your IT organization’s responsiveness.
CLUSTERINGCOMMONd Clustering TIPs™ vastly improve the performance and availability of your application operations, data sharing and failure management.
Ready to solve your IT and security issues
while you form better relationships with your clients, reduce costs and grow your business? COMMONd will support your team and your business goals and objectives by improving your digital transformation.